[close]

..:: click click::..

The SorRow FeaT GlooMy

7d2d9c946354b290a81112e6777b48a9.jpg picture by mira_sakura

 My SoRRow and GloOmY  HeaRt

As The Days Goes By...
My Life gettin Sorrow and sorrow..
Theres no way i could see any shine of happiness
not even a dimmed one..

All steps taken..
makes no change..
i was stuck..

i keep turning back..
 if i've missed any clue behind...
it kinda useless
but still..
i keep searching..
for that Happiness
gloomy had become my world..
adaptations...
is kinda hard to be done..

i was inconsolable..
every single thing was troublesome..
every single matter was kinda awkward..
i was helpless

i found myself gasping...
finding some space and air.
out of this gloom n sorrow..
im searching for a breath..
to continue my journey..

What waiting me at the front...
i never give a damn...
this way is not the way i've chosen for my life..
i was just drowned in here..
unconsciously

i will do anything..
everything..
to have my life back..
everything.. & anything...