[close]

..:: click click::..

S.T.O.M.A.C.H.

Dear diary~

here... today...
these are some reports about me...

okay~
these few days..
my body was not went well..
as the temperature keep goin up and down..
its my body temperature not the weather..
=.="

i couldnt focus on what im doin as dizziness always bothering me...
hanging on my eyes makes them always wanna shut down all the time..
and those dizziness is tones in KG
there like sitting on back make me feel like lying down on my bed for an entire day..

there nothing much i could do..
i hate fever... 
in fact.. u know what..
my hobby is eating~
but then since this FEVERISH devil..
they do steal taste of eating..

 kinda my esophagus are obstructed..
filled with god of mud..
my stomach... 
there kinda sumthing crumpling it...
sumthing movin in it..
ufff... tht is awful

i couldnt see how much my day gonna be more bad..
im nausea all the time...

my rumate..
she kind enuf making us 'masak asam'
i do loved it b4..
but then  last nite..
i just cant make it down to my tummy..
oh~ im sorry~
tht is not because of ur cook are bad....
they are perfect..
i swear
this thing  got sumthing to do with my stomach..

im hungry!!!
but then seem like nothing could reach my taste bud..

i feel like wanna make my stomach empty~
as i did last nite~
such a relief...

how can i get over this...
i really wanna get over this..
its distract my day~
my plan~
my study~
as im so dizzy to movin around~

kinda my esophageal sphincter loosen
my stomach content movin up every single second..
uff~
Mama.. help me~

huu~ 
really need a break~