[close]

..:: click click::..

..::bicara hati::..


my heart pounds again...
tak tahu kenaper... just suddenly
rase sedey...
rase letih..
exhausted...
n fed - up
my world is nothing..
people said as long as we breath..
we are always carrying a soul...
no matter where we go...
but the truth is..
im souless

being a medical student...
the term doesnt seem to be marvelous as hw it shud be..
everything makes me feel exhausted...
im not able to smile..
im not able to control my heart
feel like lost no where...
no path n no sign...
just darkness n confusion

being the first daughter...
words daughter.. doesnt mean i've to do nothing..
ermm...
a lot of things to settle up..
i dnt want to make anybody upset..
but i cant stop from keep hurting my own heart...
make it feel upset..
this thing worst n worsen...
sumtimes feel like i cant take it anymore...
its too hard.. n too heavy..

theres a time... when i could smile as bright as a sun...
i could feel everybody was laughing with me...
feel the same happiness..

theres a time... when i need sumbody for me to cry on...
sumbody to calm me down...
sumone to console me...
but i find no one....
there no one crying with me...
no one feel the same sadness as i felt...

feel like wanna give my head a shot..
this feeling really burnt my head off...
ermmm....