[close]

..:: click click::..

if i could..

If i could open a door to anywhre...
where will i go...
which place will i choose...

yes... mekah will be my first destination...
b4 its too late...
i wish to visit there even for once in my lifetime...
i'll bring along my family for sure..


venice, italy..
the my next choice ..i wish to visit...
the city of love..
i really wish to go there n spend my precious time there...
with my sumone... :D


rome n spain..
the most historical place in my mind...
feeling great about those place..
the art..
so awesome


new zealand...
the alps..
so mesmerizing..
n boleh minum susu fernleaf sekali :P


niagara falls
the most beautiful waterfalls i ever knew...
nk p ngn sidia...
create the most wonderful memories together...
once in lifetime...


my fantasy field...
whre i can find no one...
just me..
alone...
or maybe with him.. ^_^
the greatest happiness of my life if n only if i could visit there..


hee...
balik rumah... Home Sweet Home
to home whre my life begin..
dalam tu ada mama.. ada abah.. ada adik2..
back to the people whom i've devoted my life forever...


my last destination...
heaven...
back to the most powerful creator...
an eternity happiness..

-n-