[close]

..:: click click::..

A day passed… I feel terrible.. hidup rasa takde warna… everything dull n dusty… my heart empty… I keep reading the msgs again n again… I missed him.. no one know… my tears… running down my cheeks everytime I remember him.. it was my fault.. I admit it.. falling For sumone who doesn’t feel the same way I feel…

A day passedits enough to hurt me.. flashback all the memories.. all the words.. he spoke… memorized his words.. which make me feel so special in everything… the way he told me .. the way he wrote.. showing that it was specially spit out for me n will just for me… the truth is.. It was meant for others.. non for me.. no even single word..

He said ‘I missed u’ I was happy… bcoz he missed me… now everytime i remember it, its hurt me.. because its actually wasn’t for me... he ever said he need me by his side… he made my heart smile brightly just like a wide blue sky with bright sun shine or even brighter.. but the fact is.. he just need me to forget all his sadness of previous love…

I was dumb.. to believe tht he loved me too.. I was forgetful.. by forgotten what I was suffering previously… I was irresponsible.. to let my heart hurt again n again undefinetely…. Im a liar… lying to my own heart n people around me… giving them fake smile.. showing them false happiness… I’ve been such an expert imposter to myself.. it really made me feel so bad.. Im not able to face my own sadness keep telling im ok.. my heart was ok… nobody hurt me.. in fact… all of tht was a lie.. I lied to myself…