[close]

..:: click click::..

wat will u choose..


im standing here...
looking forward...
trying to make my vision clear...
wat's waiting for me at the front...

im still standing here...
trying to turn my head back...
to look wat i've done in the past..
but i still not yet turning my neck away..


bcoz...
thre is a time...
whre my heart n my mind..
separate from each other..
as they dnt get along together..
as they were...
saying different words...
tell me different actions...
ask me to think ..
in differents way..
in the same situation...

ALittleBitLonger

feeling like...
im knocking my own head down...
tearing my own heart into pieces...
punching my own feeling making a big hole at the center...
as im not able to put them in the same thoughts..
in the same way of thinking...


time passed...
but..
im still standing at the same point...
with the same feeling...
with the same confusion..

time passed...
im still standing here...
moving nowhre...
not even a step...
the only thing i did is.. keep thinking...
shuld i turn my head..
back ...


i closed my eyes...
emptying my mind...
trying to calm my self...
persuade my mind...
as well as my heart...
not to hurt my soul..
and this meditation... come out with a way...
showing me a path..
the path of cure...

now.. im ready..
turning my head back...
to see wat i've done

all the mistakes...
all the memories..
neither sweets nor hurt memories...
i will not bring them together in my hand...
as they were passed...
i will let them be in the past...
n i will never bring them along with me movin' on grabbing my future

how could i have a new memories as the old ones keep hunting me..
haunted my life...
thts not the way i've chosen for my life...
i dnt wanna be a dummy...
as many people does..
keep moving in pain n misery
and suddenly..
fall down with no strength left..
even to move one more step forward..
they will not able to..
as they were fighting so hard...
bringing the past along on their shoulder...
and just lying down at the end...
regretting the mistakes tht they've done...


tears running down....
even hot summer cant dry them up..
neither the cold winter able to freeze them ..
everything is too late...
u r already halfway...

thre 2 choices....
be wised in thinking and electing..
ur choices made ur destiny
hell or heaven..
everything in ur hand...

-sakura-