[close]

..:: click click::..

FinaL Destination...

Dear Diary...

Today... i feel better... my heart leafy....
theres no stupid thing bothering me around...

i tell u wat...
b4 this... i feel like dying..

all this stupid ridiculous matter..
really killing me...

as i said..
once u let go the pain....
u will relief forever...

i do care..
i do love..
it just...
im following the flow of life..
without trying against the path...

this situation will come to the end..
whre everything will reveal...
the truth and lies...will stand together..
showing me board.. my next destination...
making an evaluation...
on my head..
am i wise enough to choose...
a way to continue the journey...
wat will be my options..
a destruction or a happiness..

by now...
i know... what l will i choose
what will be my decisions..

i do care..
i do love...
both are the things the i will never stop doin..
the last thing i will do is erase u from my mind...
and the last breath of mine... will be a breath saying ur name..
n i love u...

-miera-